A DAy iN thE LifE Of thE McMAhOn FAmilY

Thursday, July 1, 2010

FAbRiC FLoWErS

Baby girl's room is coming right along! The other day I whipped up these super-easy, no-sew fabric flowers (tutorial on MADE.blogspot.com). I chose three coordinating fabrics that fit in with the nursery colors...this little photo shoot will give you a little sneak peek at the nursery:

I didn't have any wooden dowels for the stems so I used some of husband's unsharpened pencils-sorry, babe!-and painted them brown.

I love them so much that I want to make some for the dining room...

...and maybe some for our bedroom...

...but for now I feel good about crossing another thing off my nesting list, and being one step closer to finishing the nursery!

2 comments:

  1. AdoRaBLe!! Love all your nesting going on! Baby Sister is going to have a super cute room! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! I love the fabrics you chose!!! Make me some?? ;) maybe we can make some together when I come down. You are inspiring me to craft!!!

    ReplyDelete