A DAy iN thE LifE Of thE McMAhOn FAmilY

Sunday, May 30, 2010

NEstiNG

Here are a few things that have been keeping me busy around the house lately:

Organizing and getting the nursery ready for baby girl (nursery pics soon!):

Painting and organizing my newest thrift store find (sorry there's no before photo-it was an ugly honey-colored wood with brass handles):

Re-doing my terribly messy, embarassing laundry space:
BEFORE-

AFTER-

And finding a space in the garage for husband to hang his lovely, ever-growing collection of hats:

I have also been working on decorating the guest bathroom...and the nursery, the livingroom, the master bathroom, husband's closet, the kitchen....
No, I'm not nesting or anything.....:>)

5 comments:

  1. Good job on all your projects!! I love the desk. It was so fun to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lulu,
    Everything looks great! Yes, I'd say you are definitely nesting!!:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! You are a busy girl:) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, that second post from Vanessa was actually me...i didn't realize she was still logged in on my computer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks wonderful. What a special place for a new baby girl to come to.

    ReplyDelete