A DAy iN thE LifE Of thE McMAhOn FAmilY

Sunday, May 30, 2010

SuN BAthiNG

The long-awaited, sunny, eighty degree weather has finally arrived! Madelynn was thrilled with a little impromptu sun-bathing/splashing/jumping at Nana and Pa's house. I even got to SIT for about a half hour while she was preoccupied (this does not happen very often-the sitting, I mean).

Don't ask me how I was able to catch these photos of her "posing" because they only lasted for a split second!

It's so refreshing to watch someone enjoy life so much. My little Madelynn always keeps me laughing. :0>



The other day we stopped at cousin Kade and Kuper's house after an afternoon walk. The boys always include her in their play...and this time they were riding the quad! Kuper helped Madelynn keep it out of the ditch...thanks, Kuper!



And just for fun I wanted to share these pictures from the park. One of Madelynn's favorite things to do is swing on the tire swing...

...probably because she can stand up while its swinging!

5 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love the swimming pool pics:) What a cute pie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to have Madelynn around...she's a laugh a minute and as cute as they come! And you are right, getting pictures of her is almost a miracle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, she is an active, busy, adorable girl. She is awesome. It is amazing how fast she is growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so grown up in the pool! I love how active and adventurous she is! So fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'm glad we got to see you girls yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete