A DAy iN thE LifE Of thE McMAhOn FAmilY

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FAMiLY WoRd

I am claiming these scriptures for our family:

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." Matthew 6:7,8

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and go and pray to me, and I will listen to you." Jeremiah 29:11,12


We are asking, seeking and knocking....and we are waiting for an answer!

4 comments:

  1. Go Sister! I am claiming those for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am believing and claiming these for you too! God will answer! Love you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you always. Love you so much!!! Keep seeking, your answer will come soon.

    ReplyDelete