A DAy iN thE LifE Of thE McMAhOn FAmilY

Monday, September 13, 2010

PiNkY bLEU

Before baby Lila arrived, a friend of a friend contacted me to do a trade with some MAddiE Lu'S hair clips. I was flattered-then very excited when I saw her PinkyBleu etsy shop! In exchange for a few hair clips I received these darling little ruffle-bum panties for baby:

I love the colors and fabrics!

Please check out her etsy shop...she also has adorable onesies, burp cloths,and bonnets (I don't know how much longer I can resist her bonnets-hmm, maybe for next summer?)


Here is the cutest little model showing off her new fancy-pants from PinkyBleu:
(Photo by Jodi Mockabee Photography)

2 comments:

  1. You're too sweet Elizabeth! My little Maggie looks so cute with her little hair clips and we ALWAYS get compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Lulu...I'll never get tired of looking at Lila's picture!

    ReplyDelete